|Number of Cards||65|
|Instructions||8-page colour printed booklet|
|Players||1 to 4|
Invest the value of less than one hour of your future work into a deck of cards that will help you boost your career!
Quick test: do you remember what the first card on this page looked like? Here it is!
- want to become a programmer
- are invited to a coding job interview
- want to code faster without searching online
A word from the creator, Tom Smykowski
Watch the gameplay:
What is inside?
One deck contains:
- a complete deck of 65 cards with five custom cards included (to make your own cards)
- an 8-page instruction booklet with two memorization modes and game instructions
The cards are premium quality with a linen texture and a durable UV coating. The learning game takes about three minutes. Each game takes about 15 minutes to play and can be repeated indefinitely.
“STJ is unique for me because it implements in a correct, intuitive, and fun way, the complex task of teaching you and reminding you of some programming concepts. People who know, call that mechanism “gamification”. So, STJ is just that, a great gamified programming deck of cards.”